Monday, October 6, 2014

Day 5 of our road trip across America

Day 5 of our road trip from New York City, New York to Los Angeles, California 

Stats:

States traveled through: Wyoming and Utah 
Miles driven: 406 miles 
Bathroom breaks: 9
Sticks of gum consumed: 12
Song of the day:"Work Song" by Hozier
Weird foods of the day: Pickled quail eggs 
Memorable moment of the day: When Rex saved my life. I was obliviously walking down train tracks to stretch my legs and snap photos. Since I was too busy looking through my camera's lens I didn't see the train headed straight for me.   
Socks of the day: Polar socks: Blanket 
Sleeping arrangements: 1966 Airstream in Salt Lake City, Utah from Airbnb.com












































 \























No comments:

Post a Comment