Monday, October 17, 2011

power of the portrait


It amazes me what I am capable of when I am focused on the creative process of a photo shoot. My sweet little camera is a magical box. I am the magician with the power to transform people, to invoke a mood, emotion or a feeling. My goal was to take two completely different photographs of the same person. One portrait of what she looks like. The other was to create a sense of mystery using shadow. On this particular day I had the enchanting Kristelle in my clutches to preform my vision. The day ended up being so beautiful, a day  full of laughs, smiles, matcha, sunshine, rain, music, nuts, yoga, shadows, tears, love, and rainbows.

1 comment:

  1. Beloved. Such a wonderful afternoon. Capturing the essence of light - shadow - play - truth together. Catching life and expressing together. Pleasure and work = rewarding feelings of love for what we do. I am so thankful.

    ReplyDelete