Friday, November 16, 2012

Kellie and Johnny

"Your eyes they tie me down so hard
I'll never learn to put up a guard
So keep my love, my candle bright
Learn me hard, oh learn me right" 

The opening to this wedding's ceremony began with those words. A quote from Mumford and Sons recited by the officiant (also man of honor), Daniel.
The ceremony was right before sunset at the Arboretum. The garden was enveloped in the light filtered through the surrounding trees. Highlighting the already lush and lovely landscape. 
It was a small and intimate gathering of friends and family. Although it was of small size, there was no shortage of love and adoration surrounding this day, from the very start to the final moments.  There might have even been light sabers, an appearance from yoda, thors hammer, and mermaids on shoes. It was certainly not your average wedding ceremony. It was personalized, had lots of humor, sweetness and sincerity. 
The celebration of love was so authentic, so natural, and so heartfelt. 





 







Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Rosol! 


No comments:

Post a Comment